boost port file does not properly include isysroot

James Gregurich bayoubengal at mac.com
Mon Jan 30 11:16:35 PST 2012

then people must not be using macports for commercial development because there is no way commercial developers can drop 10.6 support yet.

given the time I have wasted trying to contribute to this project, I'm not inclined to spend any more time figure out how to file bug reports on it. I've made the problems known to you guys. handle them as you wish. I'm resigned to eventually going back to manually building my libs as I don't see this project as having a significant future.