boost port file does not properly include isysroot

James Gregurich bayoubengal at mac.com
Mon Jan 30 14:37:28 PST 2012

There is no technical reason that such use has to be "unusual."

If you all you want to support are unix nerds playing with the latest build of Gnome, that's perfectly fine. I think such a limited audience is a total waste of the technology that has been developed as it is capable of being a general purpose solution, but this is your playground…not mine.