boost port file does not properly include isysroot

Bradley Giesbrecht pixilla at macports.org
Mon Jan 30 19:04:47 PST 2012

On Jan 30, 2012, at 4:34 PM, Jeremy Lavergne wrote:

>> BTW: This was not an effort that could be a "focused diff" by its nature. The architecture of the system was basically in place, but it had to be extended in various places to add the needed abstraction and flexibility.
>
> Based on the date/time of the base dir in the archive, I'd place the working source on about r73224. That guess produces the diff attached.
>
> <iopt_02.diff>

The diff of iopt_02.zip:base and https://svn.macosforge.org/repository/macports/tags/release_1_9_2/base are an exact match.

It looks like James made all his changes in prefix.

I installed release_1_9_2 and made a diff like so:
diff -ur -X diff-exclude.txt /iopt /iopt_james | sed -e 's|/iopt/|/opt/local/|g' -e 's|/iopt_james/|/opt/local/|g'  > patch-prefix-release_1_9_2.diff