Snow Leopard BuildBot, Missing Package Signature

Jeremy Lavergne jeremy at lavergne.gotdns.org
Fri Jul 13 11:36:01 PDT 2012

It looks like we might have a missing signature file for a package:

--->  Attempting to fetch py27-mysql-1.2.3_0+mysql5.darwin_10.x86_64.tbz2 from http://packages.macports.org/py27-mysql
--->  Attempting to fetch py27-mysql-1.2.3_0+mysql5.darwin_10.x86_64.tbz2.rmd160 from http://packages.macports.org/py27-mysql
Error: org.macports.archivefetch for port py27-mysql returned: Failed to fetch signature for archive: The requested URL returned error: 404

If jmr/wms are able to trigger signing of the package, that'd work. Else I think nuking the package will help avoid where MacPorts errors out from finding a package but no signature.

Any chance we could make a quick sweep of the package server filesystem to find missing signature files?