[MacPorts] #35263: py27-hggit: update to 0.3.2

Sean Farley sean.michael.farley at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 11:46:12 PDT 2012

>> Presumably py26-hggit should be updated at the same time. Ideally the two
>> ports would be combined into a unified port.
>
> Yep.  I just haven't gotten the time to study the other examples of Python version unification:  much  general refactored utility has been introduced in the last several year, but the documentation lags so I always end up reading the source.
>

>> Dependency py*-dulwich should be updated first; see #35262.

I'm still waiting to hear back about what direction to take with the
github port but I've done the py-hggit work already here:

https://bitbucket.org/seanfarley/scienceports/src/5b57adccee2f/python/py-hggit/Portfile

but it relies on my bitbucket group (which is based on the github
group), hence I was waiting to submit these patches. I thought I would
point you to how I fixed it locally.