None example in macport/share/qt4 folder

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sat Jul 21 06:30:29 PDT 2012

Please pick just one mailing list to send your question to. Since you're not asking about how to write a Portfile or about modifying MacPorts base code, let's make it the Users list. Please remove the Dev list from any replies.

On Jul 21, 2012, at 08:21, Michael Parchet wrote:

> I have installed the qt4-mac and qt4-creator-mac package but I can't find the doc and example in the macport(/opt/local)/share/qt4 folder.
>
> Why
>
> Qt4 and qt4-creator has not been installed ?
>
> A package isn't completed ?

Exactly what files are you expecting to see? Perhaps the maintainer of whatever package usually provides those files simply hasn't instructed MacPorts to install them. Or perhaps they're installed in a location you didn't expect.