New port: eero-devel

Wahlstedt Jyrki jwa at macports.org
Tue Jul 24 07:31:53 PDT 2012

On 24.7.2012, at 15.00, Vincent Habchi wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I have committed in r95835 the Portfile for a language under development, Eero (http://eerolanguage.org). This is a modernized 100 % binary compatible version of Obj-C with Python-like syntax (e.g. bloc indenting instead of {}) replacing the plain old C syntax. Eero provides also many friendly features Obj-C is still lacking like, for instance, namespaces.
>
> The Eero language is experimental. It is based on SVN versions of both llvm and clang. The ld64 v.128 that current cctools port provides cannot link eero binaries. This should be fixed with Mountain Lion release in a few days.
>
> Have fun!
> Vincent

Thanks,
especially as I, being a Finn, appreciate a programming language, the name of which is a Finnish given name (this one here inspired by an architect, the works of whom I love as well)!

!
! Jyrki Wahlstedt
!	http://www.wahlstedt.fi/jyrki/
!
! Our life is no dream; but it ought to become one and perhaps will.
! PGP key ID: 0x139CC386 fingerprint: F355 B46F 026C B8C1 89C0  A780 6366 EFD9 139C C386