[95835] trunk/dports/lang

vincent habchi vince at macports.org
Tue Jul 24 09:03:11 PDT 2012

Ryan,

>> Because I was just unable to find a way to fetch and extract both github-tarballs the regular way! If you know of a better procedure, please feel free to made any changes so the Portfile sticks to the current regulations.
>
> I'll see what I can do!

Thanks a lot. As a Macports veterinary, your knowledge of the guts of the beast is much more advanced than what we get through simple documentation examination. The documentation is a valuable resource, but we hardly find any trick for dealing with uncommon needs therein.

> Fixed in r95841. Just a typo.

Thanks for fixing it nevertheless.

Cheers!
Vincent