Mountain Lion and MacPorts 2.1.2

Jeremy Huddleston Sequoia jeremyhu at macports.org
Wed Jul 25 19:14:27 PDT 2012

My guess would be that the Lion pkg should work fine under ML.  I don't see why it wouldn't.

Josh, is there any reason in particular why you think we need a ML pkg?  For that matter, why is there a separate SL package?  I can understand why there would be a separate package for Leopard (ppc), but SL+ are all i386+x86_64, and I don't think there's anything that is OS version dependent in base

Am I missing something?