mod_* & libtool

Bjarne D Mathiesen macintosh at mathiesen.info
Sun Jun 3 07:36:01 PDT 2012

I'm in the process of re-writing the active and/or working mod_* ports
for the new Debian/Ubunto layout.

However, I've run into a problem with most of them :-(
They are all installing perfectly under the present Apache layout.

I've compared the logs from a perfect install & a failed install.
What goes wrong is the following :

/macportstest/share/apr-1/build/libtool --silent --mode=link --tag=CC
/usr/bin/clang -o mod_chroot.la  -rpath  -module -avoid-version
mod_chroot.lo

the -rpath is empty on a failed build.
As far as I can see, -rpath ought to be the dir where the module is
going to be installed , but setting :
	--libexecdir=[dict get ${apache} libexecdir] \
has no effect :-(

Now, is someone able to tell me which configure.args value I need to set
to get it to work ???

--
Bjarne D Mathiesen
København N ; Danmark ; Europa