cmake vs. opencv

Petr Vanek petr at scribus.info
Mon Jun 11 12:05:09 PDT 2012

hi all,

I'm facing really strange issue. App I want to pack for macports uses cmake for building and OpenCV as a runtime/build dependency.

OpenCV is handled by pkg-config in CMakeLists.txt. But the OpenCV_LIBRARIES variable is always empty.

Here is a minimal example for CMakeLists.txt:
######
CMAKE_MINIMUM_REQUIRED(VERSION 2.8.0)

project(test)

find_package(PkgConfig)

pkg_check_modules(OpenCV opencv>=2.1.0)
pkg_check_modules(Zlib zlib>=1.0)

get_cmake_property(_variableNames VARIABLES)
foreach (_variableName ${_variableNames})
    message(STATUS "${_variableName}=${${_variableName}}")
endforeach()
######

The zlib is there for reference (correctly filled).
So what can be wrong? Cmake or OpenCV pkg-config file?

thanks,
petr