ImageMagick Build failure

sierkb at gmx.de sierkb at gmx.de
Thu Mar 1 06:39:44 PST 2012

Am 01.03.2012 um 14:29 schrieb Clemens Lang:
> There is a bugtracker for this kind of problems. Please go to
> http://trac.macports.org/newticket and submit a report there.

For a quicker handling of the issue in question -- would you please file a bug instead of me, because I've no trac account yet to file a ticket, and registering a new trac account for me ends in this server error response:

"We've encountered an error that we cannot recover from! Please try your request again later. If you continue to have problems, please email admin _at- macosforge.org. Thank you."

Regards,
Sierk