[Announce] Participating Organizations for Google Summer of Code 2012

Clemens Lang cal at macports.org
Fri Mar 23 09:32:09 PDT 2012

Hi,

as a quick update on our rejection for Google Summer of Code this year:
Jeremy and I have just been participating in the rejected organizations
feedback meeting in the GSoC IRC channel. Feedback from Google was our
Application and Ideas page[1] were not the problem (they liked it and
had no suggestions for improvement), but we were not chosen because
Google tried to make some room for new organizations this year. We were
encouraged to try again next year and thanked for the previous work we
had done with GSoC.

[1] http://trac.macports.org/wiki/SummerOfCode

--
Clemens Lang