Side effect of Xcode folder relocation

Francisco García public at francisco-garcia.net
Sun Mar 25 03:58:37 PDT 2012

I have just committed a ticked regarding a problem with the relocation of XCode.app

https://trac.macports.org/ticket/33753

I pointed out the problem and a temporal solution. I thought I solved all problems related with that relocation recompiling everything from scratch, as pointed out in https://trac.macports.org/wiki/Migration. I did that one week ago, but something is still there not fixing the issue.

Maybe the Python Framework folder was not properly deleted?
Should point (3) of the Migration guide be like this?:

> sudo port clean all --all

Whomever fixes that, I would appreciate if they make a comment on the ticket about the solution. I would like to learn more about the maintenance of the Python modules from MacPorts

thanks
Francisco