https://trac.macports.org/ticket/

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Tue Mar 27 19:23:22 PDT 2012

What page? In the subject line you wrote:

https://trac.macports.org/ticket/

When I go there it redirects to

https://trac.macports.org/ticket

And then says:

> Error: Not Found
>
> No handler matched request to /ticket

Did you mean the page you see when you view any ticket?

I don't think any parts of the Trac system are in our Subversion repository. Changes to Trac can be made by the Mac OS Forge admin. IMHO every change we make to Trac makes it more difficult for the admin to upgrade to newer versions of Trac so we should make as few changes as possible, beyond the customization options Trac exposes (and I'm not familiar with what those are).