Reinplace

Craig Treleaven ctreleaven at cogeco.ca
Sat Mar 31 07:16:30 PDT 2012

Hi:

Sorry for all the newbie questions but could I'd appreciate some help.

Ten or so of the Makefiles include extraneous " -L " flags that I
need to strip out or linking fails.  Manually, I did:

cd cd
"/opt/local/var/macports/build/_Users_craigtreleaven_MacPortsTemp_Myth.25/mythtv/work/mythtv-v0.25-rc-0-g92f7d1f/mythtv"
sudo find . -name "Makefile" -exec sed -i '' 's/ -L / /g' {} \;

This is what MacPorts Reinplace extension is for, right?  Would this
be the right syntax?

post-configure {
	reinplace 's/ -L / /g' ${worksrcpath}/Makefile
}

Reinplace will do a recursive search from the specified directory on
down, right?

Thanks,

Craig