p5.12-dbd-mysql problems with mysql51 & mysql55

Bjarne D Mathiesen macintosh at mathiesen.info
Tue May 1 12:34:51 PDT 2012

Bjarne D Mathiesen wrote:
> Bradley Giesbrecht wrote:
>> Yes, although updating the p5.12-dbd-mysql to include the same mysql variants as dovecot2 or postfix should be quick and easy.
>> If you submit the patches I will make sure they get committed straight away. Other then that I do not have time at the moment look further.
>
> I've already updated both dovecot2 and postfix to use mysql51:
>
>   postfix @2.9.2_0+dovecot_sasl+mysql51+pcre+postgresql91+tls (active)
>   dovecot2 @2.1.5_1+ldap+mysql51+postgresql91 (active)
>
> p5.12-dbd-mysql is needed by sqlgrey
>
> what's wrong with p5.12-dbd-mysql and how do I fix it ???

I'ld love to help out with this if somebody could point me in the right
direction :-)

I'm not that well versed in all aspects of writing port files etc, but
given the right hints, I'm usualla able to come up with a solution ;-)

And I'm learning and doing at the same time :-)

--
Bjarne D Mathiesen
København N ; Danmark ; Europa