apache2 httpd 2.4.2 - mod_perl2 @2.0.6

Bjarne D Mathiesen macintosh at mathiesen.info
Tue May 1 16:41:09 PDT 2012

Bjarne D Mathiesen wrote:
> Bradley Giesbrecht wrote:
>>
>> On May 1, 2012, at 3:21 PM, Bjarne D Mathiesen wrote:
>>
>>> but I finally found something :
>>> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/perl-modperl/201203.mbox/%3CCAJiMZ97mkhKe9OQX9Rm9doFn9GDcRf8U3ASoHpJUVpo=-aa-MQ@mail.gmail.com%3E
>>
>> Have you looked at svn.apache:
>> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/perl/modperl/trunk/
>
> just done it ... none of the changes I've found necessary so far are in
> trunk. all of the dates in trunk predates the release of apache httpd 2.4.0
>
> on the other hand there seems to be this :
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/perl/modperl/branches/httpd24

from
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/perl-modperl/201204.mbox/%3CCAHrynWDxSc-weMVK8vLWU1Ok9Y3nYgEqyeCtknjf6NLuH4r+4w@mail.gmail.com%3E

Thanks for the stacktrace. I think 2.0.7 will follow suit shortly,
there's an apache 2.4 patch in the works, and if we can resolve this
it will probably get in that release as well.

--
Bjarne D Mathiesen
København N ; Danmark ; Europa