Fetching sources from two git repositories for a single port (aquaterm)

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Sat May 5 00:22:24 PDT 2012

Hello,

I would like to create an update for AquaTerm and gnuplot, where
AquaTerm would come from a git repository. However it has always been
split into two separate (CVS) repositories and only combined together
for the release. (I'm trying to reach the author (Per Persson), but he
seem to be busy enough and hard enough to reach. Even if the changes
don't get committed into Macports' SVN yet, I would at least like to
have a local port for me and others to be able to test if everything
works ok. He might respond in the meantime.)

I would like to try fetching sources from the following two repositories:
    https://github.com/gnuplot/aquaterm_adapters
    https://github.com/mojca/aquaterm_aquaterm

I've seen some ports using github.setup, but it is not clear to me how
I could conveniently fetch sources from multiple repositories at once.
Another option would be of course to split aquaterm into two ports,
but apart from the tiny inconvenience in fetching sources, I don't see
any compelling reason to do that. Adapters are really small. Another
option is to combine the two repositories into a single one.

Thank you,
    Mojca