Diagnosing why a port doesn't have binaries

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sun May 6 00:47:43 PDT 2012

On May 6, 2012, at 02:34, Ryan Schmidt wrote:

> I wasn't sure if information about why a binary was not being produced was already part of the buildbot's logs. (The buildbot logs are so enormous that it's difficult to just look through them.)

At least I find this log which is small and manageable:

http://build.macports.org/builders/buildports-lion-x86_64/builds/589/steps/gather%20archives/logs/stdio

It appears to only display the first error encountered for each (sub)port, which for most of them is readline, so I guess I should try to make php use libedit instead first and then see what else comes up.