port install postfix @2.9.2_0 +mysql55 fails to build

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sun May 6 14:40:39 PDT 2012

On May 6, 2012, at 04:19, Bjarne D Mathiesen wrote:

> I'm getting this when building postfix @2.9.2_0 +mysql55
>
> port install postfix @2.9.2_0 +mysql51 *works* so it has to be something
> to do with mysql51 <-> mysql55

[snip]

> Is it a problem in our department -or- an upstrem problem
> -and- if an upstream problem is it then mysql -or- postfix ???

I don't see an actual error message in the portion of the log you provided. You're building in parallel ("-j8"), so the real error message may be buried hundreds or thousands of lines from the end of the log. Please file a normal bug report, attaching the entire main.log file, created from a clean build attempt.