MacPorts 2.1.0 has been released

Marko Käning MK-MacPorts at techno.ms
Tue May 15 12:31:40 PDT 2012

Great job, Josh and all the other MacPorts devs!!!

I just discovered messages like this also for my non-/opt/local installations:
---
--->  Scanning binaries for linking errors: 100.0%
--->  Found 19 broken file(s), matching files to ports
--->  Found 6 broken port(s), determining rebuild order
--->  Rebuilding in order
     phonon @4.6.0
     kde4-runtime @4.8.2
     kdepimlibs4 @4.8.2
     kmymoney4 @4.6.2 +no_x11
     kdelibs4 @4.8.2
     strigi @0.7.5
---

Well, it looks like that this cool feature will ease the life of all port maintainers, since one doesn't need to think about all the revbumps for dependent ports anymore… (If I understood this right.) :-)

Thanks to all involved!
Greets,
Marko