MacPorts 2.1.0: Weird rebuild order of "broken ports" !

Marko Käning MK-MacPorts at techno.ms
Wed May 16 14:59:38 PDT 2012

Hi Clemens,

On May 16, 2012, at 11:33 PM, Clemens Lang wrote:
> Feel free to Cc me on any of these tickets if you need clarification as
> to why rev-upgrade thinks a binary is broken.

I'll be offline for this week, but I'll definitely come back to you regarding this topic.
Could you please point me to some documentation of this new feature? I think I need to have a look at this in more detail, since up to now I haven't really understood why it behaves this way. Yes, I do need more clarification as to why a port is considered as broken. :-)
Thanks for your response, I'll be back in a few days.

Greets,
Marko