[93257] trunk/dports/aqua/qtoctave-mac

Andrea D'Amore and.damore at macports.org
Fri May 18 08:18:45 PDT 2012

On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 4:37 PM, Ryan Schmidt <ryandesign at macports.org> wrote:
> #33901 says the problem occurs at runtime. That means for users to benefit from this fix you need to increase the revision to encourage a rebuild.

Correct, committed r93263.

Speaking about the issue there are variables 'this' and 'thisValue' in
table.cpp that have the same value in the lower 32 bits, but "this" 's
33rd bit is up.
I suspect this is due thisValue being defined as long while this being
typecasted to long from the class pointer that should be platform
dependent (and 64 bit on modern systems).

Since I had already spent a certain amount of time figuring how to use
gdb with C++ and how to print Qt objects I went with the quickest fix
I could see, but I'd like to hear

--
Andrea