apache2 httpd 2.4.2

Bjarne D Mathiesen macintosh at mathiesen.info
Wed May 23 13:27:33 PDT 2012

Daniel J. Luke wrote:
> On May 23, 2012, at 3:19 PM, Bjarne D Mathiesen wrote:
>
>> Daniel, are you actively using this module ???
>

> We use it some at $WORK, and I've used it in the past on a personal machine. I was the previous maintainer of the port, but gave it up when I stopped actively using the module.
>
> If someone has the time, it would probably be worthwhile to post to their mailing list asking about it (and possibly that person would also want to maintain the port in macports :) ).

Well, it's not a module that I'm at present going to use, but I do think
I can post our problems as well as the solution on their mailing list.

As to maintaining the port, I'm more or less at present the one taking
care of the whole Apache httpd 2.4.x migration mess as well as all of
the mod_* stuff ;-)

> --
> Daniel J. Luke

:-)