[MacPorts] #34585: openssl checksum mismatch

"Markus W. Weißmann" mww at macports.org
Thu May 24 04:47:23 PDT 2012

Hello Aris,

I'm sorry but something is very wrong on your side of the internet: I just downloaded the file from openssl.com _again_ and it has ~4.3 MB and fits the checksums provided.
If the file you downloaded from openssl.com does not match the checksums, something is either _very_ wrong in between or on the openssl server and/or your system.
As the download from the MacOSForge, my computer at home and my computer here at the university all download the file just fine, I'd expect the problem to be on your side -- either the connection or your system.

Best regards

-Markus