[enhancement] proposal - make all ports independent of which version of Perl is installed or the major one

Bjarne D Mathiesen macintosh at mathiesen.info
Mon May 28 01:22:37 PDT 2012

I like macports over and above Linux because it alows me to modify the
Portfiles and make my own decisions regarding a lot of things

There are policies with which I don't agree, which is why I'm running my
own private patches, and macports makes this possible for me.

:-) Happy Hacking :-)
--
Bjarne D Mathiesen
København N ; Danmark ; Europa