How to fix "broken ports"?

Marko Käning MK-MacPorts at techno.ms
Mon May 28 14:27:06 PDT 2012

On May 28, 2012, at 9:02 PM, Clemens Lang wrote:
> rev-upgrade marked those as broken in the first place (because unless
> automoc was rebuilt after the change in the portgroup it should still
> have had consistent linking against qt4-mac-devel).
Hmm, I almost doubt that it was rebuild after the qt4 changes were introduced.
I believe that I have rebuild kmymoney 8 months ago successfully when automoc should have had all the updates to KDE4 already.
Odd!
I am afraid we won't be able to trace this any further. And I guess the interest in KDE3 ports isn't that big these days anymore. (So, I guess I should just forget about it.)