difficulties with MythTV on a MacMini1.1

Jim Ham jimham at dslextreme.com
Sun Nov 4 13:00:20 PST 2012

I'm having trouble getting Myth to compile on my MacMini1.1 (mid 006).  This is an Intel Core Duo machine with 2G RAM and lots of disk space. OSX 10.6.8

I run the command "sudo port install mythtv-core.25." All goes well until the script tries to install myth itself, then it stops with the message:

--->  Computing dependencies for mythtv-core.25
--->  Building mythtv-core.25
Error: org.macports.build for port mythtv-core.25 returned: command execution failed
Please see the log file for port mythtv-core.25 for details:
    /opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_tarballs_ports_multimedia_mythtv-core.25/mythtv-core.25/main.log
To report a bug, follow the instructions in the guide:
    http://guide.macports.org/#project.tickets
Error: Processing of port mythtv-core.25 failed

I've attached the log. Any suggestions?

Jim Ham
jimham at dslextreme.com