Fwd: [Kde-pim] How to reference to kde api in qt creator

Michaël Parchet mparchet at sunrise.ch
Wed Nov 7 07:45:10 PST 2012

Hello,

I need to use the kdepim amd the kdelib package in my qt creator proje. II have download kdepim source code from kde-git and try to compile it with cmake but I got this error message.

CMake Error: Internal CMake error, TryCompile configure of cmake failed

CMake Error at /opt/local/share/apps/cmake/modules/FindKDE4Internal.cmake:1295 (message):
Qt compiled without support for -fvisibility=hidden. This will break
plugins and linking of some applications. Please fix your Qt installation
(try passing --reduce-exports to configure).
Call Stack (most recent call first):
/opt/local/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindKDE4.cmake:95 (FIND_PACKAGE)
CMakeLists.txt:124 (find_package)

CMake Error: The following variables are used in this project, but they are set to NOTFOUND.
Please set them or make sure they are set and tested correctly in the CMake files:
QT_QT_INCLUDE_DIR
used as include directory in directory /Users/rparchet/physiomanager/kdepim-build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp

-- Checking whether C compiler has -isysroot
-- Checking whether C compiler has -isysroot - yes
-- Checking whether C compiler supports OSX deployment target flag
-- Checking whether C compiler supports OSX deployment target flag - yes
-- Check for working C compiler: /opt/local/bin/gcc
-- Check for working C compiler: /opt/local/bin/gcc -- works
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info - done
-- Checking whether CXX compiler has -isysroot
-- Checking whether CXX compiler has -isysroot - yes
-- Checking whether CXX compiler supports OSX deployment target flag
-- Checking whether CXX compiler supports OSX deployment target flag - yes
-- Check for working CXX compiler: /opt/local/bin/c++
-- Check for working CXX compiler: /opt/local/bin/c++ -- works
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info
-- Found git: /usr/bin/git
-- Looking for Q_WS_X11
-- Looking for Q_WS_X11 - not found.
-- Looking for Q_WS_WIN
-- Looking for Q_WS_WIN - not found.
-- Looking for Q_WS_QWS
-- Looking for Q_WS_QWS - not found.
-- Looking for Q_WS_MAC
-- Looking for Q_WS_MAC - found
-- Looking for QT_MAC_USE_COCOA
-- Looking for QT_MAC_USE_COCOA - found
-- Found Qt-Version 4.8.3
-- -> QT_QMAKE_EXECUTABLE is /opt/local/bin/qmake
-- -> QT_INCLUDE_DIR is /opt/local/include
-- -> QT_QTCORE_INCLUDE_DIR is /opt/local/include/QtCore
-- -> QT_BINARY_DIR is /opt/local/bin
-- -> QT_LIBRARY_DIR is /opt/local/lib
-- -> QT_PLUGINS_DIR is /opt/local/share/qt4/plugins
-- -> QT_MKSPECS_DIR is /opt/local/share/qt4/mkspecs
-- Looking for include file pthread.h
-- Looking for include file pthread.h - found
-- Looking for pthread_create
-- Looking for pthread_create - found
-- Found Threads: TRUE
-- Found OpenSSL: /usr/lib/libssl.dylib
-- Found Automoc4: /opt/local/bin/automoc4
-- Found Perl: /opt/local/bin/perl (found version "5.12.4")
-- Looking for Phonon
-- -> KDE4_INCLUDE_INSTALL_DIR is /opt/local/include
-- -> KDE4_LIB_INSTALL_DIR is /opt/local/lib
-- -> INCLUDE_INSTALL_DIR is
-- -> QT_LIBRARY_DIR is /opt/local/lib
-- -> QT_INCLUDE_DIR is /opt/local/include
-- Results of Search for Phonon
-- -> PHONON_VERSION is 4.6.0
-- -> PHONON_INCLUDE_DIR is /opt/local/include
-- -> PHONON_LIBRARY is /opt/local/lib/libphonon.dylib
-- Found Phonon: /opt/local/include
-- Performing Test _OFFT_IS_64BIT
-- Performing Test _OFFT_IS_64BIT - Success
-- Performing Test HAVE_FPIE_SUPPORT
-- Performing Test HAVE_FPIE_SUPPORT - Success
-- Performing Test __KDE_HAVE_W_OVERLOADED_VIRTUAL
-- Performing Test __KDE_HAVE_W_OVERLOADED_VIRTUAL - Success
-- Performing Test __KDE_HAVE_GCC_VISIBILITY
-- Performing Test __KDE_HAVE_GCC_VISIBILITY - Success

Sould I download the macpart package ?

Can you help me please ?

Best regards

mparchet