problem when integration kdepim4 package in my project

Michaël Parchet mparchet at sunrise.ch
Fri Nov 9 08:00:01 PST 2012

Hello,

I would like to integrate, and possibly adapt  some kdepim4 component in my qt project such as address book,  diary, contact editor etc...

When I try to call components from my code and try to compile, I get thees errors (see attachment for more details).

Here is an extract of my code.

#include "kdepim-4.8.5/kaddressbook/mainwidget.h"
#include <KDE/KABC/AddresseeDialog>

int main(int argc, char *argv[])
{

wiget.show();
    KABC::AddresseeDialog dialog = new KABC::AddresseeDialog(w);
    w.show();
    dialog.show();

    return a.exec();
}

Note : In my example, I use the macport kdepim4 version but I got the same error with the standard kde pim package.

Tanks by advance for your help.

Best regards

mparchet

PS my os is os 110.8.2 but the project destination os is windows 7 but it's important that this program can compile everywhere.