[Kde-pim] problem when integration kdepim4 package in my project

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Fri Nov 9 11:43:03 PST 2012

On Nov 9, 2012, at 11:44, Michaël Parchet <mparchet at sunrise.ch> wrote:

> The attachment contenant is here :
>

> http://paste.kde.org/600836/

Based on the error message in your log:

/usr/include/c++/4.2.1/bits/stl_construct.h:150:24: error: expected a qualified

name after 'typename'

<nowiki>typedef typename iterator_traits<_ForwardIterator>::value_type</nowiki>

^

I would say there is a problem in the C++ code in either your project or in KDE that the clang compiler does not like. I am not a C++ programmer so I cannot advise further. You can either fix that problem, or you can use a different compiler like llvm-gcc-4.2 or gcc that is not so picky.