subportof pseudoport

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Fri Nov 23 21:40:05 PST 2012

It feels like there should be a "subportof" pseudoport, but there doesn't seem to be:

$ port echo subportof:graphviz
Can't map the URL 'subportof:graphviz' to a port description file ("Can't parse url subportof:graphviz").
Please verify that the directory and portfile syntax are correct.
Error: Can't open URL 'subportof:graphviz' as a port
Error: Improper expression syntax while processing parameters

What I came up with is:

$ port info --subports --line graphviz | tr , '\n'
graphviz-gui
gvedit

I can file a feature request for this, just wanted to check that there wasn't another easy way to do this that I was overlooking.