Buildbot documentation

Jann Röder mail at jann-roeder.net
Sun Oct 7 12:34:48 PDT 2012

Thanks Josh,
and I'm right to assume that if my port has been built by the build
server and a user tries to install it and his configuration matches one
of the build bots a binary package will be installed? I read that there
are also some requirements on the license for binary packages to be
used. Which licenses does macports accept for binary packages? What
happens if a port does not specify a license?

Jann