Buildbot documentation

MK-MacPorts at techno.ms MK-MacPorts at techno.ms
Sun Oct 7 12:40:03 PDT 2012

On Oct 7, 2012, at 9:30 PM, Joshua Root wrote:
> If you do try writing some docs, I'm happy to try to answer any
> questions you have. Just post them to the list.

Hi Josh,

thanks for the kind offer! I'll come back to you in case I start to write something up.

I just saw that the OP has more questions concerning the licensing, distribution of binary packages and the rules involved...

So, I guess, it would be in a good idea to have a little section in the guide: as a start, since there's not even much mentioning of binary packages in there (except "micro-section" 3.4.1). :-)

There are so many things implemented in MP which are not reflected in it the Guide. So, at least one would get a foot in the door here. ;-)

Greets,
Marko