MacPorts on multiple Macs

Daniel Ericsson deric at macports.org
Sat Oct 13 01:22:38 PDT 2012

Moving to macports-dev...

On 13 okt 2012, at 06:29, Ryan Schmidt wrote:

> On Oct 12, 2012, at 09:44, Bradley Giesbrecht <pixilla at macports.org> wrote:
>
>> Some ports create system users and groups that may not be created if only "port activate" is run.
>
> ...but those ports are broken and should be fixed (any invocations of the adduser and addgroup procedures should be replaced with the add_users option). File tickets if you find such ports.

http://lists.macosforge.org/pipermail/macports-dev/2012-February/017618.html I have this message saved in my Macports "Queue".

I don't have any more time this weekend for Macports related stuff, but I can go through that list next weekend and update it, and perhaps update some of the 'nomaintainer' ones, unless someone beats me to it ;)

-- Daniel