.conf files for Apache2

Craig Treleaven ctreleaven at cogeco.ca
Tue Oct 16 19:02:42 PDT 2012

Hi:

Newbie-level question here:  MythTV comes with an optional web-based
frontend  (called "MythWeb", surprisingly enough) and I'm trying to
get it running with MacPorts Apache2, php5, and my already-working
MySQL database.  I not sure where to put the mythweb.conf file.

The Linux installation instructions say to put it in
'/etc/httpd/conf.d/mythweb.conf' (Fedora) and list some other
possible locations used by other distributions.  The instructions for
using the system Apache on OS X say to put it in
'/etc/apache2/other/mythweb.conf'.

Is '/opt/local/apache2/conf/extra/mythweb.conf' the right place for a
MacPorts installation?

Craig