[98799] trunk/dports/aqua/iTunesMatchHelper/Portfile

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Fri Oct 26 12:29:45 PDT 2012

On Oct 26, 2012, at 14:03, Ryan Schmidt <ryandesign at macports.org> wrote:

> But it looks like a download for version "0.1a" was posted recently. Maybe that could be used.

No, I guess not... it's a pre-compiled binary, not source. And 0.1a was released 2012-10-10, which corresponded to the port's previous version "58977169".

So we could either say we don't care and call this new version of the port "0.1a" anyway, on the basis that it's just a one-line addition. That's what I'm going to propose in:

https://trac.macports.org/ticket/36745