problem with kdecache when having muliple macports installations

MK-MacPorts at techno.ms MK-MacPorts at techno.ms
Fri Oct 26 15:08:37 PDT 2012

On Oct 27, 2012, at 12:06 AM, MK-MacPorts at techno.ms wrote:

> which means that the latest kdelibs4 doesn't respect this setting for some reason, which was causing my trouble with kdecache in the first place.

Here it is:
---
post-destroot {
.
.
.
    xinstall -d -m 755 ${destroot}${startup_root}/Library/LaunchAgents
    ln -s ${prefix}/Library/LaunchAgents/org.macports.kdecache.plist ${destroot}${startup_root}/Library/LaunchAgents
}
---

Looks like a little code is missing here to let it consider the startupitem_type!!!