Trac/Subversion Server Downtime - Tue Sep 11 8-10am PDT

William Siegrist wsiegrist at apple.com
Tue Sep 11 09:48:40 PDT 2012

Trac and Svn have been migrated to the new hardware. We're just waiting on DNS to propagate now. You should see the new IPs soon. If you have any working copies using svn.macosforge.org as the host, you'll need to use `svn switch` to change it to svn.macports.org as those two hosts are no longer the same. All other URLs should keep working.

Please let me know if anything looks or acts strange. We had to rewrite a lot of scripts for this migration so there may be some bugs to clean up still.

-Bill