XCode 4.4 harmful

Craig Treleaven ctreleaven at cogeco.ca
Tue Sep 18 06:15:01 PDT 2012

For testing, just use a command line override, aka:

port install mythtv-core.25 configure.compiler=apple-gcc-4.2

I've now tested with XCode 4.4.1, llvm-gcc-4.2 on 10.7.4 and the
build fails.  This is consistent with XCode 4.3; I could never get
myth to compile with llvm and had to use apple-gcc-4.2 before I found
the clang patch.

Craig