My arb port has disappeared

William Siegrist wsiegrist at apple.com
Thu Sep 27 08:18:10 PDT 2012

On Sep 27, 2012, at 4:41 AM, Rainer Müller <raimue at macports.org> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> On 2012-09-27 05:50, Matt Cottrell wrote:
>> I am the arb port maintainer.
>>
>> When I go to http://www.macports.org/ports.php and search for arb under Software Title the arb port is not listed.
>
> I can't reproduce this problem. Probably it was a temporary glitch that
> has been resolved by now.

There was a duplicate php-midgard2 port. The PortIndex2MySQL job could probably be made to skip over these instead of failing, but I don't believe the change is simple due to the way the job batches up all of the SQL. Patches welcome though. If it helps, this was the error:

""""
Warning: failed to open old entry for php/php-midgard2, making a new one
Adding port php/php-midgard2
Failed to parse file php/php-midgard2/Portfile with subport 'php53-midgard2': can't read "php.extension_dir": couldn't execute "/opt/local/bin/php-config53": no such file or directory
Failed to parse file php/php-midgard2/Portfile with subport 'php54-midgard2': can't read "php.extension_dir": couldn't execute "/opt/local/bin/php-config54": no such file or directory

Total number of ports parsed:	3
Ports successfully parsed:	1
Ports failed:			2
Up-to-date ports skipped:	15745

Error: CHILDSTATUS 19246 1: ERROR 1062 (23000) at line 82972: Duplicate entry 'php-midgard2' for key 'PRIMARY'
""""

And ports should probably not assume the server reading the portfile has any ports installed.

-Bill