Webkit-gtk3 or webkit-gtk-devel?s

Jeremy Huddleston Sequoia jeremyhu at macports.org
Fri Apr 5 01:31:36 PDT 2013

On Apr 4, 2013, at 11:38 PM, Ryan Schmidt <ryandesign at macports.org> wrote:

> On Apr 4, 2013, at 16:36, Jeremy Huddleston Sequoia wrote:
>
>> gtk2 and gtk3 can't be installed at the same time due to the at-spi2-atk / at-spi conflict
>
> They're not marked as conflicting... I didn't have any problem installing them together:
>
> $ port -v installed gtk2 gtk3
> The following ports are currently installed:
>  gtk2 @2.24.17_1+universal+x11 (active) platform='darwin 12' archs='i386 x86_64'
>  gtk3 @3.8.0_1+universal+x11 (active) platform='darwin 12' archs='i386 x86_64'

~ $ sudo port -v -s install gtk3
--->  Computing dependencies for gtk3..
Error: Unable to execute port: Can't install at-spi2-atk because conflicting ports are installed: at-spi

gtk3 requires at-spi2-atk, but it's gnome that requires at-spi rather than gtk2.  I didn't notice that distinction earlier; my mistake.

Specifically, I'm getting it pulled in by dasher, gdm, gnome-mag, libgail-gnome, and gnome-platform-suite.