GSoC 2013: Binaries Idea

Clemens Lang cal at macports.org
Mon Apr 15 00:15:08 PDT 2013

Hi,

On Sun, Apr 14, 2013 at 09:44:51PM -0300, Marcelo Galvão Póvoa wrote:
> I think approaching the second point would be interesting in this
> project. Is there a tool to gather these statistics available
> somewhere?

there is a branch that was done in a previous GSoC that contains some
statistics gathering code. It needs minor work and must be merged (which
is on my and other people's todo list, but apparently nobody of us has
had enough time to do it yet). It sends the information to a server (I
currently run a copy at http://stats.macports.neverpanic.de/). I guess
if the buildbot wants to use this information, we need a way to export
the data in some machine-readable format. The code for this AFAIR also
lives on the statistics branch at
  http://trac.macports.org/browser/branches/gsoc11-statistics

--
Clemens Lang