Macports GUI (Fossick) - First draft nearly ready

MK-MacPorts at techno.ms MK-MacPorts at techno.ms
Fri Apr 19 21:55:20 PDT 2013

Hi Ian,

On Apr 20, 2013, at 4:13 AM, Ian Wadham wrote:

> On 18/04/2013, at 5:42 AM, MK-MacPorts at techno.ms wrote:
>> if you haven't commit access to MacPorts' SVN server you could use github or bitbucket to publish your code.
>
> Thanks, Marko.  I don't think I am ready to go remote with Fossick in git.
> Amongst other reasons, I do not wish to risk messing up the setup for
> my access to KDE's git repositories.
Hmmm, I don't see why a Fossick-git repo at github would interfere with KDE…
But you were mentioning other reasons too, so I guess this is just postponed to a little later.

> I am thinking of putting the tarball on Dropbox.   Would that be suitable
> for list members to extract and review?
I've never used dropbox, but I guess anonymous access should be possible there, right?

> The code should build and run with Xcode 4.6 and Lion or later.
Ooops, that excludes me as a possible tester, since I am running Snow Leopard with Xcode 3.2.6. :-(

Greets,
Marko