Proofreaders for 2 new commits to the Guide?

MK-MacPorts at techno.ms MK-MacPorts at techno.ms
Sun Apr 21 11:30:35 PDT 2013

Hi,

I decided to write a few lines concerning the buildbot and the obsolete portgroup for the Guide.

Would be nice to get some feedback on the newly created section 6.6 (http://guide.macports.org/#internals.buildbot) for the buildbot, where I am not sure whether chapter 6 is the best location for it. Also I don't know if one should include more infos in that short section for those interested...

It might be worthwhile to only leave the explanations for the obsolete portgroup in the Guide (http://guide.macports.org/#development.obsolete-portgroup) and simply drop most of the many words about how it was done before this helper portgroup came to life. What do you think?

Looking forward to receive suggestions for improvements.

Greets,
Marko