GSoC 2013: Binaries Idea

Clemens Lang cal at macports.org
Mon Apr 22 15:07:08 PDT 2013

Hi,

On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 05:28:08PM -0300, Marcelo Galvão Póvoa wrote:
> Hi, I submitted a draft proposal to GSoC website, not including the
> roadmap yet. I would be very grateful if you can give me any feedback
> about it!

Looks good to me. The whole "Improvements to MPAB" is somewhat unclear
to me. I suppose that's because I don't have any insight into MPAB and
what improvements it needs. So far, I haven't seen (or don't remember)
any problems with the buildbot setup we have, but maybe jmr knows more
about that?

--
Clemens Lang