[109001] trunk/dports/net/FreeRDP/Portfile

Andrea D'Amore and.damore at macports.org
Tue Aug 6 03:21:42 PDT 2013

On Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 10:57 AM, Ryan Schmidt <ryandesign at macports.org> wrote:
> Since this changes the files the port installs, the revision needs to be increased.

Correct.

> I'll bet it links with libraries provided by xorg-libX11, so that should be in depends_lib not depends_build. Actually, I don't need to bet; I can prove it:

No need for that, I meant to use _lib in first place and mistakenly
ended typing _build instead.

> There's no reason to quote the configure arg, by the way.

And yet no harm, I guess it's a matter of taste, i.e. if you like
unquoted strings even if quoting is unnecessary or not.

> While you're editing the port, the description could be adjusted. There's no need to mention the license there, since there's a separate license field. And I'm not sure what the sentence "Currently on Xorg client is working" is saying; I think there's a typo but I'm not sure what it is. (Was "on" supposed to be "no"? If so, this revision seems to contradict that.)

AFAIR it was the headline from the old website, I guess the "on" was a
type (website's or mine) for "only".
Now the site changed and that sentence isn't present anymore; I'm
leaving the part about Apache license since it's how the project
presents itself.

I think I fixed most of the points in r109004, as usual I mark ports
openmaintainer so you're welcome to make any needed changes.

--
Andrea