fun with wxPython

Mojca Miklavec mojca at macports.org
Thu Aug 8 10:46:58 PDT 2013

On Thu, Aug 8, 2013 at 11:25 AM, Mojca Miklavec wrote:

>     http://trac.macports.org/browser/users/mojca/wxports
>
> In my user repository mentioned above I have committed two ports
> wxPython-3.0 and py-wxpython-3.0 (the idea would be to add
> wxPython-2.8 and py-wxpython-2.8, but I don't have Mac OS X 10.6 at
> hand at the moment for testing). wxPython-3.0 now installs files to
>     ${frameworks_dir}/wxWidgets.framework/Versions/wxPython/2.9

I'm sorry. I forgot to do the actual commit earlier. I committed it now.

I would like to request feedback about the combination of these three
ports (if they could replace the current py-wxpython30 and
py-wxpython-devel):
- graphics/wxPython-3.0
- python/py-wxpython-3.0
- sysutils/wxWidgets_select

Please make sure to deactivate wxWidgets/wxWidgets30/wxWidgets-devel
before installing wxPython to prevent wrong linking. Then it can be
activated again.

Mojca