[109144] trunk/dports/audio/pulseaudio

David Evans devans at macports.org
Fri Aug 9 09:35:06 PDT 2013

On 8/8/13 11:47 PM, Jeremy Huddleston Sequoia wrote:
> On Aug 8, 2013, at 21:39, Ryan Schmidt <ryandesign at macports.org> wrote:
>
>> On Aug 8, 2013, at 21:50, Jeremy Huddleston Sequoia wrote:
>>> Well it built fine for me with recent clang... I'll test it with older clangs too to see what the issue was.  Do you have a ticket or a log?
>> Could it depend on the specific CPU? Which Macs are you both using?
> It won't depend on the CPU as this is a compile time issue.
>
> He's likely using an older llvm than me.
>
> --Jeremy

If that's true and the newer compiler has solved this then we should
identify which versions work and those that don't
and make appropriate adjustments.

I'm using a MacMini with Intel Core i5 processor, OS X version 10.8.4

Xcode 4.6.3
Build version 4H1503

Apple LLVM version 4.2 (clang-425.0.28) (based on LLVM 3.2svn)
Target: x86_64-apple-darwin12.4.0
Thread model: posix